Donate to your own page
- You will raise up to 120% more than those who don’t!
- It shows your commitment and forms a benchmark for your donors to follow
Set a challenging but attainable fundraising goal
- Donors will be encouraged to help you reach your goal
- Remember you can always edit your goal at any stage to a higher or lower amount!
Edit your fundraising story on iDonate
- It will increase donations by up to 59%!
- It tells your donors why you’re taking on this challenge and why you would value their support
Add a profile picture to raise up to 50% more!
- It personalises the fundraising page and lets everyone know it is you
- You can easily upload a picture via your iDonate fundraiser account
Share updates with your supporters via your page
- A bare fundraising page makes you look uninterested –
share updates on your fundraising page to keep supporters informed of your progress
Link your Strava fitness tracker to your page
- This will show your donors that you are working hard to complete your challenge
- You can do this easily via your iDonate fundraiser account!
Add photos to keep your page active
- Those who already donated will enjoy seeing them and potential donors will gain an appreciation for your efforts
- Use the social media integration tools on your fundraising page to share your fitness updates!
Thank your donors – it makes them feel valued!
- Set up a thank you response for donors in your fundraiser dashboard – your donor then receives an email and has the chance to revisit your page
- Thank a donor for their support on social media and your mutual friends might feel compelled to donate too! Don’t forget to include a link to you iDonate page!
Ask for a donation!
- Share your page on social media to reach as many people as possible
- Shared pages will raise up to 52% more within 1 hour!
Send a personalised email or text to your network
- Share your fundraising page with family and friends via text and email – just use the share button your page
- Email/Text will reach fewer people than social media but the donation value will be higher!
- If sharing your iDonate page on Instagram, paste the link into your bio and direct people to ‘link in bio’ when sharing (as Instagram links that are pasted into in posts cannot be clicked!).
Keep your page active after the challenge
- Donors will want to check in after you’ve completed your challenge, so make sure to update everyone on how it went!
- Upload photos of your challenge and do a post to thank everyone who donated.
- After you complete the event, share your page with your result & you might get even more donations! Your page will remain open for a month after your event finishes, so there will still be time to increase the funds that you have raised.